Cell service works best at our house with mobile phone set to make calls over WiFi. There is some service and we have a cell phone booster. There are emergency call-boxes on Highway One at mile markers 58.30, 56.30, 54.50, 53.90, 52.30, 50.90). We are between 58.30 and 56.30.
- https://roads.dot.ca.gov (caltrans road check)
- Protecting against ticks – Thank you Sea Ranch Abalone Bay!
Emergency Contact Numbers
- Call 911 for Emergencies
- The Sea Ranch Security – 707-785-2701 urgent, 707-785-2648 non-urgent
- Sea Ranch Emergency Broadcast info: 866-716-4911 (provide org ID: 8390625#)
- Basic services and an urgent care clinic are at Redwood Coast Medical Services. Call 707-884-4005.
- Gualala Community Pharmacy, 39251 South Highway 1, Gualala 707-896-9600
- Air ambulance membership available via www.airmedcarenetwork.com. (In 2021, $65 per family if one member at least 60), referral via our household ID: 4552129).
- Cell service works best at our house with mobile phone set to make calls over wifi. There is some service and we have a cell phone booster.